At Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, we know that selecting a company you can count on to do AC repair in Mobile is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc a call at 251-471-2674. We’re happy to help!