Make your life simpler—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your AC, which can hamper airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in major repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.