As warmer weather begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Mobile? Even if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was cooling well last summer.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc expert can help spot minor issues before they become huge malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outside your home, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to maintain intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause elevated energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine minor issues before they lead to major, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at components and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to locate issues before they become extensive troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is prepped to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is vulnerable to advanced failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and parts:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Now with Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc pros a call at 251-471-2674 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.