Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Mobile are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our professionals can search for signs and indicate problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc in Mobile offer quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 251-471-2674.