No matter what time of year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Or really, that our air conditioner and furnace will operate smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be attained through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner examined before the warm spring air arrives. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can detect and fix possible problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a number of things you can expect from the professionals during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its peak and that they are unobstructed of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it should be, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any possible problems that they might need to keep an eye out for moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our professionals at Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 251-471-2674 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced ASAP.