There’s no getting around the changing weather in Mobile, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Mobile. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Farnell Heating & Air Conditioning Inc a call at 251-471-2674 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.